Is Not Enough
“Good Enough” isn’t Good Enough.
For us driver training is not just a business, it’s our passion. Our mission is to teach driving skills that save lives.
We have designed driver education programs to teach advanced driving techniques which in turn help reduce the risk of injury and death.
Our Values and Guiding Principles
We are firm believers in the power of “experiential learning.” Our programs are designed for novice drivers, professional drivers, mature drivers and drivers that need special attention. Simulation is a perfect tool to allow novice and experienced drivers to make mistakes and learn from them in a safe environment. In the “real world” that isn’t possible without significant consequences.
The DrivingMBA Program is designed to:
- Develop a better understanding of the mental skills required to be safe, responsible drivers
- Develop safe driving habits
- Develop better decision making skills, particularly in hazardous or dangerous situations
- Develop a better understanding of personal and vehicle limitations
A Message From Our Founders
We Don’t Believe In Minimum Requirements
When it comes to safety behind the wheel, the minimum requirements just aren’t enough. Vehicle crashes are the leading cause of teen deaths in the United States. Learning how to drive safely and responsibly is a matter of life and death.
of serious teen driver crashes are due to "critical errors"
Of newly licensed teen drivers exit the learner’s permit period with significant skill deficits
Teens are 10x more likely to be in a fatal car accident than adults
Our Mission is to Help Save Teen Lives
Arizona’s only AAA Approved Driving School
- Provide novice driver and/or driver improvement programs.
- Have instructors that are certified by the MVD.
- Offer a reduced rate to AAA members.
- Have a clean report from the BBB.
- Be in good financial standing and not have any outstanding lawsuits on file with the Attorney General’s office.
- Maintain at least a 90 percent customer approval rating.
- Either teach AAA curriculum or agree to a thorough review of their curriculum by AAA driver training staff.
- Undergo annual inspection of the school, equipment, curriculum and vehicles.
- Hold liability insurance.
- Agree to binding arbitration in the event of a dispute between a AAA member and the school.
ADOT MVD Authorized Third-Party Providers
Driving MBA is authorized by ADOT to provide driver's license services, including written and road tests. Click here to learn more about the authorized third-party program.
How We Stack Up
You're in good company
Our customers realize the value of our driver training and appreciate the peace of mind it brings to know that their teen driver has the training needed to stay safe on the road.
Thank you so much Driving MBA. Two of my kids graduated from your program, and I am very happy with the results. I have 2 very safe drivers. I appreciate how well your program is run and all the excellent information you provide to both students and parents. Thank you for everything you do.
I have three children, all of whom have done different driving schools to learn to drive. DrivingMBA is by far the most thorough, comprehensive, and effective driving school we have used. I feel my son is very prepared and is an educated driver. It costs more, but it is worth it.
Driving MBA we’re very good and patient with my 17 year old son. They spent a lot of time with him during his lessons and taught him above and beyond what I would have done. Highly recommended to teach your aspiring young driver. Thank you Driving MBA.
Call Us Today