DrivingMBA Provides Comprehensive Teen Driving Assessments for Novice Drivers
We have developed a unique and proven process for assessing the driving skills of novice teenage drivers. Your teen qualifies for our driving assessment if:
- They have met the MVD required minimum 30 hours of ON-Road experience (including 10 hours of night driving)
- They are approaching or exceeding the MVD minimum requirement of driving with a permit for six months
View Teen Safety Infographic
Why An Assessment?
01. 2-Hour Evaluation
02. Assess 10 Categories of Skills and Behaviors
03. Score Your Teen on 41 Different Driving Elements
04. Assess Teen Driver’s Judgement
06. Assess Teen Driver Decision Making Skills
07. A worthwhile investment
75% of serious teen driver crashes are due to “critical errors,” with the three common errors accounting for nearly half of these crashes: lack of scanning that is needed to detect and respond to hazards, going too fast for road conditions, and being distracted by something inside or outside of the vehicle.