& Driving Safety
Join us for our Ribbon-Cutting and Dedication. Tour the facility & see firsthand what makes DrivingMBA
The Leader In Driver Education
Saturday, October 23rd
1pm - 4pm
5940 W. Union Hills Drive
Glendale, AZ 85308
Because Standard Driver Training Isn’t Enough
For us, teen driver training isn’t just a business – it’s a passion. Teen crashes are the number one killer of teenagers in the United States, so we live and breathe our mission every day.
At DrivingMBA, our mission is to save lives. We believe in the power of education and providing our students training and tools based on research and science to help them become competent, responsible and safe drivers for the rest of their lives.
Setting Us Apart
01. Learning “how to drive” in a safe and controlled simulation lab
02. Specific on-road routes to meet measurable objectives
03. Coaching course for parents
04. Experiencing the dangers of distracted driving in a simulated environment
05. Experiencing hazards (ie: red light runners, head on collisions, dust storms) in our defensive driving lab
06. Completing a comprehensive on-road evaluation of skill to determine license readiness
of serious teen driver crashes are due to "critical errors"
Of newly licensed teen drivers exit the learner’s permit period with significant skill deficits
Teens are 10x more likely to be in a fatal car crash than adults
We Provide an Education that Lasts a Lifetime
We are firm believers in the power of “experiential learning” for both teenagers and adults. DrivingMBA’s programs are developed for novice drivers, professional drivers, mature drivers and drivers that need special attention.
Simulation is an important tool that allows both novice and experienced drivers to learn how to navigate “real world” distractions and surprises on the road, in a safe and controlled environment. Students can make mistakes and learn from them without significant consequences.