CAREERS AT DRIVINGMBA
The administrative assistant position is a fast-paced, multi-faceted position. The position requires someone who is able to manage a variety of administrative duties and has the ability to see both the big picture and pays close attention to detail. Individuals must have strong multi-tasking abilities, interpersonal communication skills, and a strong commitment to excellence.
CHARACTERISTICS WE ARE SEEKING ARE:
- Courteous & Professional in Attire and Demeanor
- Proficient computer skills
- Proven ability to work independently
- Creative problem solver
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to complete a registration
- Scheduling students
- Create and audit files
- Conduct tours of the facility
- Manage payments
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Greet our customers with enthusiasm
- Answer phones
BOTH PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE
Works Days and Hours:
- Hours of operation are:
- Monday through Friday 10 am – 9:30 pm
- Saturday, 8:30 am – 6:30 pm, and some Sundays.
- The hours that we need to be covered are between 10 am – 9:30 pm Monday through Friday, Saturday’s and some Sunday’s.
- MUST WORK Saturdays 8:00 am – 6:30 pm (no exceptions); Some Sunday’s will be required
- Training pay is $15.00 an hour
- Training generally takes 2-4 weeks dependent upon the individual’s learning curve and availability.
- Entry-level pay is $18.00 per hour; once training is completed.
- Benefits are currently being offered
Do you have a passion for mentoring, reaching, and teaching people? Do you want to be part of fulfilling a milestone in a person’s life? Do you have the ability to make learning fun and enjoyable as an instructor while instilling safe and responsible driving habits that will last a lifetime? DrivingMBA Industry-leading MVD-licensed, AAA-approved driving school is currently hiring instructors for various programs. We offer competitive compensation, excellent training, and the opportunity for part-time positions. No experience with driver education is needed, but you must possess the enthusiasm, professionalism, and dedication we require to teach new drivers skills that will keep them safe on the roadway.
We particularly look for instructors who have experience with individuals that have learning challenges. Would you like the rewarding opportunity to encourage and support differently-abled students in their pursuit of a life skill? We have experienced success with students who face challenges such as ADD, ADHD, Aspergers, and other obstacles to traditional teaching and learning environments. We are the only school in Arizona that utilizes a combination of state-of-the-art simulation labs, classrooms, and behind-the-wheel training for all students. These methods are particularly effective with students with learning challenges.
Education or training background is helpful. This position would be for our Scottsdale and Glendale locations, you must be able to work in both locations.
Must be able to pass a background check, drug test, fingerprint check, and must be able to pass an MVD test within the first 90 days of employment. As of right now, this is a part-time position only, Saturdays are mandatory and some Sundays are required.
HOURS, BENEFITS, AND COMPENSATION:
- Our current hours of operation are:
- Monday-Friday 12 pm – 9:30 pm (the majority of lessons are from 3 pm – 9:30 pm)
- Saturdays 9 am – 6:30 pm and some Sunday hours depending on demand
- Training pay is $15 per hour
- Instructor base pay starts at $20 per hour
- Benefits also available