- COVID-19 Statement - March 16, 2020
- Later school start times reduce car crashes, improve teen safety - March 2, 2020
- Student Drivers with ADD/ADHD are at Greater Risk - December 19, 2019
If you have a student enrolled in a DrivingMBA package and on our schedule, due to the “Stay-at-Home” Order issued by Governor Ducey, DrivingMBA is temporarily shutting down our operation. If your student is on the schedule during the month of April, for simulation labs, on-road instruction or classroom, those have all been canceled. We will continue to monitor the situation and open when it is safe to do so. We will have limited office hours from 10 am to 5 pm during the day, if you have any questions or want information about our programs and packages, please give us a call at 480-948-1648.
We will be back in full swing as soon as this crisis is over. If you are interested in an on-line Rules of the Road Permit Prep Class or a Parent Coaching Class to assist you with your driving practice, please contact us. Those classes are available immediately.
Also, it is LIKELY that your student will NOT be able to get their license during this crisis. We received the notification below regarding MVD services, and we received this BEFORE the “Stay-at-Home” order was announced on 3/30/20:
- The MVD is only allowing emergency or “essential” services by appointment only
- TCCs for the licenses are NOT considered “essential” so they are not being serviced at this time. (The TCC is the Waiver for the license). If you have a waiver in your possession it is: NOT THE LICENSE. Your student can CONTINUE TO DRIVE WITH THEIR PERMIT AND WITH ANOTHER LICENCED DRIVER IN THE VEHICLE
- A student can continue to drive with their permit. Permits/Licenses that have an expiration date between March 1st and September 1st have been extended for 6 months after their expiration date
- Some of the 3rd Party Providers are open and doing business and some are not (L & J Motor in the SCT airpark is not open to the public) It is likely with the new order all 3rd Party Providers will not be operational, but that has not been confirmed.
December 19, 2019
December 16, 2019