Teen Driving Programs
MVD Licensed; AAA Approved
See below for package options for teen drivers.
Developed for pre-permit, permit and licensed drivers; DrivingMBA’s patent pending teen driver education program is the only teen driving course in Arizona that combines classroom, simulation and behind the wheel instruction. DrivingMBA’s goal is to create a no-risk, safe environment that enables teen drivers to experience every situation imaginable. Our teen driving programs utilize state-of-the-art simulators similar to those used to train military personnel, police and fire personnel, and CDL drivers in the heavy trucking industry across the nation.
DrivingMBA programs prepare teens for today’s busy roadways by developing safe-driving habits and decision-making skills. Throughout the teen driving courses, teen drivers will learn basic driving fundamentals and defensive driving skills. Feedback is provided to both students and parents after every lesson. DrivingMBA has a wide variety of programs and packages to choose from in order to meet individual student needs. Manual transmission courses are also available.
Sobering Facts about Teen Drivers
- Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death for 15-20 year olds
- Teens have the highest involvement rates in all types of crashes
- Approximately 17 teens lose their lives every day in car crashes
- Many teen fatal crashes involve excessive speed, driving too fast for existing road conditions and loss of control of their vehicle
- 77% of teen crashes involved avoidable driver errors
- In a 12 year period, over 7,500 American soldiers were killed in war-related incidents. In the same time period, over 50,000 teens died in car crashes on U.S. roadways.
DrivingMBA educates Teen drivers to become safer drivers
DrivingMBA prepares students for the realities of the road. Through our comprehensive training programs of high-tech simulation, classroom, behind the wheel instruction and supervised practice our students experience greater improvements than those obtained in on-track training programs.
- 85% of our students are at or above the 80th percentile after training
- DrivingMBA significantly improves performance on key driving skills
- At-fault collision rates for our students are significantly below the national average for new young drivers