Teen Driving Program
MVD Certified; AAA Approved
Driver training is not something to take a “one size fits all” approach to as each new driver and family has different needs. DrivingMBA invests the time and care to draw from our core packages in semi-personalizing driver education and training for your teen and family’s specific situation. Your teen’s recommended program is based on current driving skill level (if any), learning style and to a certain extent, your family situation. These details can all impact program content, structure, scheduling and therefore tuition. Effective January 12, 2015 DrivingMBA is able to issue a waiver to students for the written test and for the skills (or license test). There are specific requirements that must be met in order for a student to be eligible to obtain a waiver for either a written or skills test. To learn more about this contact our office at 480-948-1648.
Below are links to downloadable descriptions of each of our core packages and within the description of the packages are links to more detail on each of the components of our training.
- D.R.I.V.E. Certification Package – DrivingMBA’s most comprehensive package is designed to provide a student with instruction in the fundamentals of driving as well as defensive driving skills and much more. This package includes all that DrivingMBA has to offer and provides a student with the very best driver training available.
- Modified D.R.I.V.E. Certification Package – This package is for a student that has some driving experience, but is still in need of shoring up basic skills. This package also includes defensive driving skills and more.
- Beginner Driver Training Package – This package is for a student that has very little to no driving experience.
- Defensive Driver Training Package – This package is for a student with driving experience on their permit and/or license and is need of more training and defensive driving skills.
Call 480.948.1648 and speak to our Enrollment Counselor today to learn more about the right package for your teen and family’s driver training needs. Appointments are available at the Scottsdale and Chandler locations.
Our teen programs are developed for pre-permit, permit and licensed drivers; DrivingMBA’s driver education program is the only teen driving course in Arizona that combines classroom, simulation and behind the wheel instruction. DrivingMBA’s goal is to create a no-risk, safe environment that enables teen drivers to experience every situation imaginable. Our teen driving programs utilize state-of-the-art simulators similar to those used to train military personnel, police and fire personnel, and CDL drivers in the heavy trucking industry across the nation.
DrivingMBA programs prepare teens for today’s busy roadways by developing safe-driving habits and decision-making skills. Throughout the teen driving courses, teen drivers will learn basic driving fundamentals and defensive driving skills. Feedback is provided to both students and parents after every lesson. DrivingMBA has a wide variety of programs and packages to choose from in order to meet individual student needs.
Sobering Facts about Teen Drivers
- Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death for 15-20 year olds
- Teens have the highest involvement rates in all types of crashes
- Approximately 17 teens lose their lives every day in car crashes
- Many teen fatal crashes involve excessive speed, driving too fast for existing road conditions and loss of control of their vehicle
- 77% of teen crashes involved avoidable driver errors
- In a 12 year period, over 7,500 American soldiers were killed in war-related incidents. In the same time period, over 50,000 teens died in car crashes on U.S. roadways.
DrivingMBA educates Teen drivers to become safer drivers
DrivingMBA prepares students for the realities of the road. Through our comprehensive training programs of high-tech simulation, classroom, behind the wheel instruction and supervised practice our students experience greater improvements than those obtained in on-track training programs.
- 85% of our students are at or above the 80th percentile after training
- DrivingMBA significantly improves performance on key driving skills
- At-fault collision rates for our students are significantly below the national average for new young drivers